I know it has been a while since I posted, so I will try to make up some ground with a few posts this weekend. Since my last entry, I have installed the fresh water lines to the holding tank. The factory just ran them from the tank to the deck fittings, over the top of the fuel tank. I changed the tank fittings to 90 degree elbows, to create more room behind the transmissions. Then, i made a plastic mount for the water lines, to hold them in place, and prevent chaffing. See below:
As you can see, the new seacocks are now installed, along with the sea strainers. The strainers used to be mounted on cheap plywood brackets, but I did not like their position or construction, so I have fabricated all new mounts out of plastic material. Also, the AC strainer and port engine strainer were very difficult to open and service, so I moved both of them out a bit on custom spacers - see below:
I will try and post a bit more this weekend, and get caught up.